NCCU School of Law presents a Foreclosure Prevention Forum
Saturday January 21, 2012, 11:00am – 1:00pm
University United Methodist Church
150 E. Franklin St., Chapel Hill, NC 27514
The forum offers
- information by foreclosure defense attorneys on foreclosure prevention strategies
- explanations of government programs that assist homeowners in foreclosure
- an opportunity for participants to ask attorneys foreclosure questions face-to-face
- a Spanish-English bilingual attorney on site
THIS EVENT IS FREE.
- Participants should bring ALL FORECLOSURE and LOAN DOCUMENTS.
- ALL HOMEOWNERS with foreclosure concerns are welcome.
- SEATING FOR 200 is first come-first served.
- LIGHT LUNCH generously donated by local restaurants.
- PARKING is available behind the church in the Hill Hall parking lot off Cameron Ave.
- MORE INFO: contact ANN SHY at Ann@DisputeRedesign.com
SATURDAY JAN. 21! SATURDAY JAN. 21! SATURDAY JAN. 21! SATURDAY JAN.21!
This post has already been read 402 times!